I would like to share with you a very extraordinary relationship of our lives through true friendship quotes. Yes, it is the connection of friendship. Friendship happens when two or other than two people approach close to each others, share their thoughts, appreciate each others troubles and experience the pain. It is the unadulterated bond between friends and there is no gap for self-contentedness. It is very essential to value your needs. We should not be puzzled all the time. Time is very significant and once left than never come rear. So take sensible decision and pursue them severely and send them true friendship sayings. We all require water, food and home. At the same time we also need our parents, relations and friends to edify us, to help us and to sustain us. There is no option in selecting family and relations. But we can decide our friends intelligently. We should realize our need and our nature. A best friend is the mainly valuable gift of God. You can share your secrets, feelings, successes, failures, worries and hopes with your friend. A true friend is an plus point that can build your life whole and inform meaning to it.
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
- Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.
- Funny Friendship Quotes
- The words that escape a friend’s mouth are “I’ll be there when you say you need me” but the words that are unheard from a true friend’s heart are “I’ll be there… whether you say you need me or not.
True Friendship Quotes With Pictures
Heart Touching Friendship Quotes
- The greatest gift you can give someone is your time. Because when you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life you can never get back.
- In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
- Listening is a magnetic and strange thing, a creative force. The friends who listen to us are the ones we move toward. When we are listened to, it creates us, makes us unfold and expand.